Sunday, October 24, 2010

Craft Hatch Wrap Up

On Saturday I had a lovely day as a stall holder at the Craft Victoria Craft Hatch Market at the SLV. Despite my chronic hay fever (which settled as the day progressed) I really enjoyed meeting the other stall holders and seeing their beautiful wares but most of all loved meeting all the gorgeous people who made the effort to venture out on a drizzly Melbourne morning to say hello and purchase some locally made goods. I was so excited to meet jewellery designer Victoria Mason, fellow artisan and blogger Evie Smith (of Handmade Romance) and am loving the gorgeous photo collage that I purchased from Liesl Pfeffer. Thanks very much to Kim and Pip at Craft Victoria, people and a place that do great things for Victorian craftspeople x
Some of my stall
Brooches Galore!

necklaces
and some earrings etc.




5 comments:

  1. I bought 2 brooches from you at the Craft Hatch on Saturday (one for me and one for my sister in law) and I ADORE them!! Thank you for being so clever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your stall looks fantastic its a shame I missed it!! Where else do you sell your delightful items?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shara! I'm so glad that you are enjoying your brooch! I had a look at your etsy store last night - very cute stuff!

    Hi Thrifty Miss! I have a stall at the Rose Street Artists Market in Fitzroy most Sundays over the next few months (this Sunday the 31st and then the 6th and 7th of November are the next few). I am also stocked at Subject to Change in the Subway under Degraves st. Finally, I intend on setting up an etsy shop later this week! Thank you for your interest! x em

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily - I just came across your work on the Design Files and can't believe I didn't make it around to you on Saturday - will definitely try come visit you at the Rose Street Markets. My name is all over your pen jewel brooches - beautiful and clever!

    ReplyDelete