Monday, January 17, 2011

some new necklaces on etsy!

Wow, it has been a big break from blog world and I have been missing it very much! The main reason I have been so absent is that we don't have and internet connection at home at the moment (grrrrr!) and after a very hefty bill from my mobile company as punishment for tethering my phone to the computer, I have had to take a bit of an internet diet. I am however, currently indulging in an internet binge at my lovely friend Jade's house so that I can put up a few new necklaces that I've made recently.



jade necklace

grey skies necklace

rose necklace

pop necklace










3 comments:

  1. i kneeeeww i'd seen your work before when i saw your stuff at the finders keepers market! love it :) i just rediscovered your blog today when i was sorting out my stuff on blog lovin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could also be said that designer Necklaces are similar in appearance as well. It will show how delicately you will hold her heart as the years pass by in your life together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the rose necklace from you at the finders keepers market. I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete